Tuesday, March 26, 2013

First big fundraiser.


Hello Everyone! We are announcing our first big fundraising night for our adoption! It will be a fundraising banquet to take place at Celebration Lutheran Church at 5 PM til about 8 or 9 PM on April 27th. Tickets will be $25 each and will buy you a fully catered roast beef meal by Charlotte's catering! We will also be having many items that will be up for silent auction (we will announce more of what we will have specifically later), and we will also just be accepting donations if you want to do that. If you are on Facebook, expect a facebook invite.

For all my derby girls - I love you and I know that this is on the night of PBDC's first bout, but if you want to support us in another way let me know.... and yes I will more than likely be making an after party appearance after the banquet.... I'm in need of some good dance time.

We really hope that you would consider joining us for this evening and inviting your friends! If you want tickets, you can leave a comment on the blog, connect via Facebook, and I will get back to you and get your tickets to you.

Thanks for all your love and support! Hope to see you all on April 27th!

No comments:

Post a Comment