Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Still moving forward!

Well everyone, we are still here. Still moving forward in our adoption process.

We have booked our official consult with our agency for Tuesday next week, a couple hours after that we will finish our home study, and I'm sure it will be moments after that that I will drop off all the required paperwork at Social services to be sent the agency ASAP. So, we're moving ahead quite quickly. Last week we printed off our profiles, or brochures that seemingly sell us as parents. That was a very exciting day for me!

Today I'm trying to get organized and organize our next fundraising, which I can hopefully tell you about soon, just a few more details need to be confirmed. But at this point in time the tentative date is Oct 26 in the afternoon. So keep your calendar open!

God continues to bless us and stretch us as we journey through this. I feel like I'm really starting to reach a point of complete impatience - or maybe that's just this week and it will wear off in a few days. In the meantime I'm trying to figure out lovely things like citizenship and immigration which seems to be not fun at all. And all at the same time I'm dreaming (and tearing up as I dream) about the day I get to meet my baby. I'm telling you all now that it will be the best day of my life!

Keep praying for us as we try to figure out all our fundraising efforts. It takes a couple minutes of thinking about it for me to start freaking out so..... pray, pray and pray some more please!

We love and thank you for all your support, sorry the blog is a little lame today.... brain is still trying to workout some fundraising details.

1 comment:

  1. Ahem, *babIES*- we are also praying and trusting for twins, remember!

    You have already accomplished so much, and grown so much as individuals, as well as a couple. It has been a blessing to be able to journey with you in this, and to support you and Justin as you continue on this path. There are bigger plans for all four of you, and they are plans to prosper you, to give you a hope and a future- cling to those promises! You are all so dearly loved- 2014 is YOUR YEAR!

    ReplyDelete