Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Continually loved.


Throughout this entire process Justin and I have felt nothing but love from pretty much every person who has been following us through this experience. We are continually blessed and humbled by the love that everyone continues to give us, all the time.

As many of you know, I play roller derby. My league (Pile O'bones Derby Club) is freaking amazing by the way. I played in our last bout this past weekend and was completely blown away as our league donated the proceeds from the night's 50/50 draw to our adoption fund! Justin and I were both completely shocked and felt so incredibly loved. So again I want to thank my amazing, wonderful league for your generous contribution. You guys have all been so incredibly loving and supportive as we have walked this difficult road, so thanks and lots of derby love to you all!

I know I had mentioned it a thousand times before, but I am FINALLY posting a picture of our puzzle front and back. Is your name on there? Minimum donation of $5 buys you a puzzle piece! Let's get this puzzle full of names!



I just want to, again send a huge thanks to everyone who has supported us prayerfully and financially. Since we decided to be open about this process we have only felt love and encouragement from those around us. We thought it would be tough to be open about all this, but it has truly been so freeing and has allowed us to grow and heal in ways we never thought would be possible. I lately have been thinking about the day that I meet my baby - I really should stop doing this because it usually makes me cry. But I am getting so excited for the day that all of you get to meet our baby too. This hasn't been a road journeyed alone, but rather a journey that you have all joined us on. We thank you so much for all your support and know that our family is so blessed with every single one of you.

THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those derby girls are such a huge blessing! What an amazing surprise. Can't wait to be there and be a part of all the "fun" in fundraising! I love you both.

    ReplyDelete