Monday, April 22, 2013

Banquet!


Hey everyone! So we are less than a week away from our banquet. Tickets sales are doing awesome, we have sold about 80 tickets so far and I think in total we will be around 100 people for the day of, so if you haven't got your tickets let us know and we will get them to you! I have been blown away from the generosity of everyone and I wanted to give you guys a bit of a sneak peak to some of the items we are having for the silent auction and as raffle items.

We have A LOT of items! We have kitchen items, stuff for the car, electronics, artsy stuff, baking, and even one item that is really big, about 40 inches I think. We've got something for everyone! Can't wait to see you guys there!

FYI: I know that we are calling this event a banquet but you guys can dress as fancy or as casual as you wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment