Monday, November 2, 2015

Friday November 6, 2015

SO I am having a sleepless night, so I thought I would write a quick post for those of you who follow on the blog, but don't have me on facebook.

This past Friday I received a call from the adoption agency that notified me that our mom was currently in the hospital with pain that was unrelated to the baby. Because of the pain she is needing to be on Narcotics. Baby is looking great, but due to this pain (it's very vague, I know) our mom will be induced on Friday November 6, 2015. In case you aren't aware that's like five days away! Babe will need to spend some time in the NICU because of the narcotics that mom has been on, but holy smokes, we are having a baby this week!

Mom signs papers 48 hours after the birth, then we will travel after that! It's going to be a busy week full of cleaning and nesting. I can't believe it. We are praying really hard that everything will work out with this one, and that this little guy is indeed our son. I guess we will find out come Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment